Reward or certify your learners! Learners can receive a digital certificate after completing a course.
- Navigate to the 'Account Setting' drop-down by clicking on your email in the top right corner of the 'Main Navigation'
2. Once in the App Settings, navigate into the 'Certificates' Tab.
3. Tick the 'Course Completion Certification' checkbox to enable the feature for the account.
Certificates are enabled in accounts created after 11 October 2021 by default.
4. Upload a certificate badge, cover image, and footer image to brand your certificates.5. Admins can create multiple certificate templates:
- Admins can create, select and delete certificate templates
- Admins can set a default template and choose course certificate template
6. Further customize your certificate by toggling on "Advanced Customization".
Advanced customization of certificates is available under paid plans only.
7. From here, you can:
- Use template fields to dynamically fill certificate content. This allows you to automatically add fields such as the learner full name, user ID, the course title, course completion date and more.
- Bold, italicize and change text size
- Edit certificate title, body and footer text
- Certificates badges, logo and images.
Consider inputting the variables full name and/or username. This will ensure you know to whom the certificate is awarded! Updating these settings will not alter the certificate once earned and generated.
8. Once enabled on the account level, you may enable/disable the completion certificate for a specific course.
9. Go to your chosen course and click on the 'Completion' tab and tick the 'Completion Certificate' checkbox. Changes will be saved automatically.
Accessing the certificates as an admin
Certificates awarded to learners can be accessed by admins in two different ways:
A. From "App Settings" to "Certificates" and "Awarded"
B. Head to "Courseware" select a course to "Course Settings" and "Completion"
- Admins can sort the certificates by learner name and date awarded
- Admins can search course certificates by course name
- Admins may request bulk downloads of certificates per course
Updating these styling settings will not alter the certificate once earned and generated. Ensure you've set up your certificates to include all the needed information before they are generated.
Accessing the certificates as a Learner
A. From the Course Menu
Once a learner completes the course, the certificate of completion will be available within the learner's portal underneath the title of the course and from the certificates section on their profile.
B. From the Learner's profile
All earned certificates can be accessed through 'My Profile' > 'Certificates'
Free vs Paid Plan
Paid plans provide advanced certificate functionality:
- Download certificates awarded to learners
- Use template fields to dynamically fill certificate content. Automatically add fields such as the learner's full name, user ID, the course title, course completion date and more
- Bold, italicize and change text size
- Full content editing of the certificate title, body and footer text
- Certificates badges, logo and images
- Live preview to see what your certificate will look like to your learners
Free plans support customization of:
- your company's name
- certificate badges
- logo and images
- footer text
Certificates without advanced customisation applied are automatically translated in the language of the user's device. This feature currently supports over 15 of the most used languages globally.
Q: How can I provide my learners with course certificates if my account was created prior to 11 October 2021?
Q: Can learners share their certificates?
The certificate will open as a PDF and they can perform actions within their device from that browser.
Q: Where can learners find the certificates on their app?
When they have completed their course, they will be able to click on their certificate underneath the message that says "Well done. You've passed this course".