Tips & Tricks
Technical / API Documentation
Custom Branding on Signup Page
Registration branding can be used in order to give your user a customized experience when they have entered an invite code to access the account.
This feature works on either type of invite code.
The Admin will need to follow the steps below to set this feature up:
1. Go to 'Users' tab, then 'Registration'
2. Once on the page, tick the box to 'Enable invite codes'
3. The invite code can now either;
A) be configured on an account level, so any users that inputs the invite code will be assigned to the account but not a specific user group.
B) be configured on a user group level where any user who inputs that invite code will be specifically assigned to that user group.
*Useful to note: if you have assigned courseware to specific user groups then we recommend using option B. In this case, leave the account invite code box blank.
4. Tick the box to 'Display Custom Logo’
5. Insert your logo into the upload box – please follow the guide of image size below and upload an image without a background for more aesthetic results.
Further down on this registration page you can also configure extra information you would like your users to provide e.g. first name and last name.