Deliver and track all your in-person training.
What is Group Training?
Group training is a mode of presenting your EdApp training courses to learners. It is used to conduct in-person training sessions in a group environment and capture attendance.
Setting up a Group Training course
Any users with the Admin or Author roles can enable Group Training on any course.
Click into a course.
Click ‘Course settings’ and select the tab ‘Access Rules’.
Scroll down and select ‘Group Training’
Group Training courses will appear as per normal alongside other courses.
In Courseware, filter by ‘Group Training’ courses.
Any users with the Admin or Facilitator roles will be able to conduct group training sessions for learners.
On the admin portal, navigate to Facilitate → Group training
You'll see a list of all Group training courses
Hover over a course to 'Start Session' or 'Preview'
- Click 'Start Session'
Click 'Add attendees' and a new screen will appear.
- Attendees can be added manually by the facilitator or by the learner scanning the QR code
- Learners who have not been assigned to the course prior to the session will be unable to register
- Once complete, navigate back to the group training session viewer.
Presenting a Group Training course
To help in presentation, the left menu can collapse and full screen mode can be enabled.
Once all lessons have been presented select 'End session' and all learners will be marked as having completed all lessons within the course.
To close the session and resume at a later time select the X in the top right corner.
View Course Report
Each completed group training session will be captured in a session report. Admins and Facilitators will have the option to export an individual session or export all sessions as a CSV.
- To access these reports, hover over a course with completed sessions, press the 3 dot menu and select 'View course report'.
- This will show each session that has been held, who attended, name of the session, the facilitator details and the date and time.
- Select ‘Export’ or ‘Export All’ to download these reports.