Tips and tricks
Technical / API documentation
How to download and save your lessons as a PDF
Admins can download and save copies of their lessons as PDF files
This is a good option if you'd like your reviewers to be able to provide you with feedback on specific slides in your lesson. They can simply make comments in your PDF export and then you can implement the changes in the Creator Tool.
To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the 'Content' tab > Course > and find the course where the lesson is.
2. Hover the mouse over the specific course, then click 'Edit' on the course.
3. Choose the specific lesson to export/review.
4. Click the 3 dots beside the lesson title you want to export and then click 'Settings'.
5. Go to the ‘More’ tab, and under that click ‘View lesson content'.
6. Wait for the word 'Print' to appear (it will appear as Rendering Thumbnails at first) > click 'Print' > 'Save as PDF'.