Become an EdApp expert with these interactive group sessions.
These onboarding sessions will give you a strong foundation to start using the admin platform. In these three sessions, you'll learn about registering users, launching and creating content, evaluating your program’s progress, engaging your learners, and more!
Feel free to take all three sessions in one week, or join when you need your own à la carte journey. You're also welcome to join a session at any time to refresh your knowledge.
Authoring (45 minutes)
How to create beautiful content in EdApp’s authoring tool and best practices for microlearning.
|America & Europe
10:30 am EST /
3:30 pm GMT /
4:30 pm CET
2 pm AEDT
- What are a course, lesson, and slide, course collections
- How to edit courseware
- What types of slides are best suited for what type of content delivery?
- How to convert legacy content into a microformat
- How to plan a course curriculum
Microlearning principles; the importance of short bursts
- Number of lessons per course, number of slides to a lessons
- Importing slides, copying slides across lessons
- Making good takeaways
Learner & Content management (30 minutes)
How to create and manage your learners in the admin platform, as well as how to launch your content to your learners.
|America & Europe
10:30am EST /
3:30pm GMT /
2 PM AEDT
- Registering learners
- Segmenting your learners into user groups
- Roles & permissions
- Publishing and sharing your lessons
- Playlists and course collections
- Access Rules
Engagement Tools & Analytics (45 minutes)
How to effectively configure EdApp’s incredible engagement tools like leaderboards, prize draws, and more! We will also show you how to analyze your team’s performance in our analytics suite.
- Social learning
- Peer authoring
- Star & Scoring
- Custom push notifications
- Custom Achievements
- Our analytics suite and in-depth look
Can't make a live session? Watch on demand
While joining a live session gives you the benefit of steering the discussion through questions and commentary live with our platform experts, we don't want a busy schedule getting in the way of your launch. So feel free to view our version of each session here:
Get to know our authoring tool with Benice
Get to know about learner and content management with Leah
Get to know our engagement features & analytic suite with Junella
Get to know our facilitate features with Joyce
00:10 Practical Assessments (OJTI / VOC)
03:55 Group Training
09:48 Peer Authoring & Social Learning