Tips and tricks
Technical / API documentation
Sharing with Editors
Share with editors: Working together on your course
Do you need to quickly and seamlessly share your course with a fellow team member for input? Follow these steps to make it happen:
1. Access Your Course: Navigate to the specific course you wish to share, and then click 'Edit’.
2. Share Your Course: Select 'Share' in the top-right corner of your screen, then select ‘With editors or publicly’.
3. Select Editors: You can now search for a team member's name or enter their email address in the provided list. After locating them, select the user(s) you’d like to help edit.
NOTE: You can only collaborate with people who exist in your EdApp organization
4. Add a Note: Include a note to provide context or instructions. It's optional but helpful.
5. Finalize Sharing: Click 'Share'. An email containing your note and a direct link to edit the course will be sent to the chosen user(s).
TIP: Users identified by the paper airplane symbol in the list will have the ability to publish the course.