- Help Center
- Authoring tool
- Course & Lesson Configurations
Tips and tricks
Technical / API documentation
Creating a public link
Share your lessons for review without having to log in.
You are able to share a lesson link without the user logging in.
- Log in to admin.edapp.com
- Navigate to the lesson that you would like to share
- Click on Lesson Settings and go to 'Access Rules'
- Tick the 'Share this lesson' checkbox
- Any one with this URL will be able to preview the lesson.
If you have interactive slides such as questions or survey slides, these will NOT be recorded as EdApp does not record any information from the public link.
To view this lesson on the web in an iPhone frame you can use this URL
followed by the lesson ID. In the image above the lesson ID is "5c6b3f62911e90001c6312f"