Tips & Tricks
Technical / API Documentation
How an admin can access a course as a learner
Guide as an Admin on how to log in and access a course from course library as a learner.
- Download EdApp on the App Store or Google Play Store, or login to the desktop experience at web.edapp.com.
- Login with the same credentials you use as an admin, or create a new learner-role-only account to login with. Here's how you can create an individual learner account from scratch.
- If you login with your admin account credentials and you have no courses yet in your account, you will be prompted to explore our library where you may click the plus sign to access the course library and import a course from here.
- Search for any course you are looking for. Hit the ‘Add Course’ button:
Note: All courses added will automatically be in ‘Draft.’ You will need to publish all courses to access it as a learner if you don't have an administrator role.
- Log in as an admin through: edapp.com (choose ‘ADMIN’)
- Go to ‘Courseware’ dropdown > Courses
- Click the course you want to publish. You can refer to this article on how to Publish a Course
- Log back in as a learner. You should be able to see the courses that you have published.