As an Admin on EdApp, you can easily create individual users by following the steps in this article.
As an Admin on EdApp, you can create individual users. This post covers how to set up individual users.
- Log in to LMS (https://admin.edapp.com/login)
- From the dashboard select the ‘Users’ option in the menu bar.
- Select the ‘Create & Invite Users’ option. It is the first option in the list.
4. Once on the 'Create & Invite Users' page click on 'Create a User' button.
5. After this step you can choose if you want to create a Learner or an Admin. To read more about the various permissions available on EdApp visit here.
If you would prefer to create a new Learner, then:
- Click on the 'Create a New Learner' button.
- Enter an Email and a Password for the new Learner.
- You may also choose a User Group that this Learner will be assigned to.
- Note, that by default the new users have 'Learner' and 'Prizing User' roles assigned, you may alter the roles as needed.
- Click the 'Save' button to finish user creation. Then you will be navigated to the 'Edit Your User' page which identifies that the account has been created and you may share the credential with the user.
- The learner can now use these credentials to log into the Learner’s app. (*Please, advise the learners to change their password to make it more secure)
If you would prefer to create a new Admin, then:
- Click on the 'Create a New Admin' button.
- Follow the same steps outlined above.
- The user can now use these credentials to log into the LMS. (*Please, advise the user to change their password to make it more secure)
You have just successfully created an individual user.
*Useful to note – if the new user is intended to have extended permissions (e.g. reviewer) they should be created as a learner initially, then Admins can assign the permissions later in the process.